Download 3D Text Commander for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
3D Text Commander
by Insofta Development - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download 3D Text Commander latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Turns any plain-text message into a captivating 3D text, letting you create your own 3D text logos, banners, messages
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
3D Text Commander turns any plain-text message into a captivating 3D text, letting you create your own 3D text logos, banners, messages and save it to your computer for use on your web pages, in documents and presentations.
Give your 3D text a perfect look. You can choose from a variety of professional templates and add your own pictures and text. Choose a font (all system fonts can be used), colorize it, size it, add transparency. Set your 3D text position right on the screen, in real-time by just dragging it.
Make your 3D text even more captivating by animating it. Toggling just a couple of extra checkboxes will turn your 3D text into a rotating 3D banner. The software comes with a library of pretty textures fitting just about any taste and demand.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install 3D Text Commander for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept 3D Text Commander End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for 3D Text Commander in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 15 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Insofta Development. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.