Download ActCAD for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Autodesk - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download ActCAD latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- 2D & 3D CAD Software with latest IntelliCAD Engine.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ActCAD is a native DWG & DXF CAD software to create and edit drawings. ActCAD is based on the technologies from IntelliCAD Technology Consortium (ITC), ODA Teigha Libraries, ACIS 3D Kernel, Wintopo, ps2edit etc. ActCAD uses the most recently released version of IntelliCAD cad software to offer the best performance and features to its users. ActCAD as many add-on commands and features supplementing core IntelliCAD making ActCAD more productive than its competition. In addition, ActCAD CAD Software includes many other tools like Block Libraries (in the domains of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural, Structural, P &IDs etc.), Batch file converter, Units converter and many other productivity enhancement tools. ActCAD can open the .dgn file formats and saving them to dwg/dxf file formats. All dwg/dxf versions from R2.5 to 2018 are supported..
- Very Low Price : With Full Features & Functions
- No Special Learning : Familiar interface, commands & Icons
- Best Performance : True power of 64bit & Multi-threading
- Perpetual Licenses : Global Validity & Self-License Transfer
- ActCAD Converter : Batch Auditing & File Conversions
- All DWG & DXF versions : From R2 to 2018
- PDF Export : Both 3D PDF & 2D PDF Export
- Dr.KLN Drawings Converter : PDF/PS to DXF/SVG/PCG Conversion
- Raster to Vector : Image/Scanned Drawings to DXF Conversion
- Express Tools & Add-on Features
- Content Management : Over 5000 Blocks included. Add your own too.
- Many Featuers & Improvements in addition to IntelliCAD 8.4b Engine.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ActCAD for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ActCAD End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ActCAD in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 400 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Autodesk. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.