Download [email protected] Boot Disk for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
PC Version Review
Download [email protected] Boot Disk latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
[email protected] Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. It does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer’s hard drive. Includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
- Full access to non-bootable PC
- Network access via TCP/IP, network configurator is included
- Ability to start non-bootable PC for full access to it
- Boot Disk media may be removed from the system after successfully booting the system
- Start from a CD, DVD or USB flash drive (appropriate BIOS settings required)
- Multi-boot or dual-boot functionality (DOS + Windows)
- Recovery utilities recover deleted files, or recover data from deleted/damaged partitions
- Ability to backup and restore data (Disk Image)
- Administrator password resetting Utility for resetting your Windows user passwords including Administrator account
- DoD-compliant disk erasing & wiping of free space on PC disks, securely erase data
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install [email protected] Boot Disk for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept [email protected] Boot Disk End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 360 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.