Download [email protected] Disk Editor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
PC Version Review
Download [email protected] Disk Editor latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- For viewing & editing raw sectors on Physical Disks, Partitions & Files content in hexadecimal form.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
[email protected] Disk Editor is a freeware advanced tool for viewing & editing raw sectors on Physical Disks, Partitions & Files content in hexadecimal form.
Side-by-side Compare and Edit
Some records like boot sectors have their copies. Templates view automatically detects records supporting copies and shows both main and copy values allowing to compare them. You can arbitrary set an offset of main record and its copy.
Extensive exFAT support
exFAT boot sector as well as all types of exFAT directory entries are supported giving you a detailed information on different exFAT structures. Move template offset up/down feature allows easily navigate between records.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install [email protected] Disk Editor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept [email protected] Disk Editor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Category: Hard Disc | Partitioning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 22 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.