Download [email protected] Partition Manager for Windows 10 (64/32 bit). PC/laptop
Download [email protected] Partition Manager (latest version 2022) free for Windows 10 (64 bit - 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link!
[email protected] Partition Manager 64 bit and 32 bit Download Features
- [email protected] Partition Manager direct, free and safe download
- latest version update
- Compatible with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit
- Download [email protected] Partition Manager for your PC or laptop
[email protected] Partition Manager latest version overview
[email protected] Partition Manager is a freeware application that helps you to manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer without shutting down the system. Most configuration changes take effect immediately.
- Recognize volumes (partitions) formatted as FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, UFS, XFS, JFS
- Create a partition or logical drive (volume)
- Format a logical drive or partition (FAT, exFAT, NTFS)
- Resize logical drive (volume)
- Edit and synchronize boot sectors of FAT, exFAT, NTFS, UFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 and Partition Table
- Initialize new disk as MBR or GPT or fix MBR (GPT) on damaged disk
- Convert MBR to GPT or GPT to MBR
- Rollback partition layout changes, such as create\delete\format partition and disk initialization
- Assign or change partition attributes, drive letter etc.
- Format a Flash memory as NTFS
- Delete a partition or logical drive
- Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
- Mark partition as active
- Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
- View advanced properties and attributes of a partition, logical drive or hard drive (disk)
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016 Servers, WinPE
[email protected] Partition Manager for Windows 10 is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.