Download [email protected] Partition Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
PC Version Review
Download [email protected] Partition Manager latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
[email protected] Partition Manager is a freeware application that helps you to manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer without shutting down the system. Most configuration changes take effect immediately.
- Recognize volumes (partitions) formatted as FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, BtrFS, UFS, XFS, JFS
- Create a partition or logical drive (volume)
- Format a logical drive or partition (FAT, exFAT, NTFS)
- Resize logical drive (volume)
- Edit and synchronize boot sectors of FAT, exFAT, NTFS, UFS, HFS+, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 and Partition Table
- Initialize new disk as MBR or GPT or fix MBR (GPT) on damaged disk
- Convert MBR to GPT or GPT to MBR
- Rollback partition layout changes, such as create\delete\format partition and disk initialization
- Assign or change partition attributes, drive letter etc.
- Format a Flash memory as NTFS
- Delete a partition or logical drive
- Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
- Mark partition as active
- Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
- View advanced properties and attributes of a partition, logical drive or hard drive (disk)
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016 Servers, WinPE
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install [email protected] Partition Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept [email protected] Partition Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Category: Hard Disc | Partitioning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 20 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.