Download ActiveExit for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by WinAbility - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ActiveExit latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Automatically log off users from their accounts after a period of inactivity.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ActiveExit™ is a system utility that can automatically log off users from their accounts after a period of inactivity. If you are a system administrator and users of your network often forget to log off before leaving, ActiveExit can save you quite a bit of your nerve cells. Even if the user has locked the computer, ActiveExit can log the user off after the idle period you specify, without your intervention..
Log off the inactive users automatically
When ActiveExit is enabled, it is monitoring the user activity: the keyboard, the mouse, and (optionally) the CPU. If no user activity has been detected during the time interval of your choosing, ActiveExit displays a message to the user (for the duration of your choosing, too). If no user activity detected after that, ActiveExit forcefully logs off that user from Windows.
Log off the inactive users even if they locked their screens
Unlike WINEXIT and other similar utilities, ActiveExit can log off the inactive users even if the users locked their screens before leaving. (The administrator will no longer have to unlock the screens manually each time it happens).
Log off the inactive users even if they set up custom screen savers
Unlike WINEXIT and other similar software utilities, ActiveExit does not replace the screensaver of the user with its own. If fact, ActiveExit does not depend on the Windows screensaver functionality at all: each user is welcome to choose any screen saver or none at all, ActiveExit will work just the same.
Log off the inactive users even if they have unsaved changes
This is a powerful feature of ActiveExit that you should consider carefully. Normally, if a user attempts to log off while there are unsaved changes to the documents, Windows prompts the user to save the changes before logging off. With ActiveExit, the automatic log off happens unconditionally, even if there are changes still unsaved by the user. The unsaved changes, if any, will be lost and the user will be logged off.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ActiveExit for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ActiveExit End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ActiveExit in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by WinAbility. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.