Download ActivePerl for Windows 10 (64/32 bit). PC/laptop
Download ActivePerl (latest version 2022) free for Windows 10 (64 bit - 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link!
ActivePerl 64 bit and 32 bit Download Features
- ActivePerl direct, free and safe download
- latest version update
- Compatible with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit
- Download ActivePerl for your PC or laptop
ActivePerl latest version overview
Save time and stop worrying about support, security and license compliance. With the top Perl packages precompiled, and a range of commercial support options, ActivePerl lets your team focus on productivity with Perl that “just works”.
HUNDREDS OF INCLUDED PERL MODULES
- Essential tools for Perl development including CGI scripting, debugging, testing and other utilities
- Major ActivePerl components such as OLE Browser, PerlScript, Perl for ISAPI, PerlEx and Perlez
- Windows scripting with specific documentation for ActivePerl on Windows
- Access to the PPM Index for easy searching of an additional 10,000 third-party Perl modules
ActivePerl includes the top Perl packages, pre-verified to ensure against outdated or vulnerable versions, incompatibility and improper licensing, so you can:
- Increase developer productivity
- Enable and secure mission-critical applications
- Satisfy corporate requirements for support, security and open source license compliance
Reduce Security Risks
Ensure security with the latest secure versions of Perl packages (i.e. the latest OpenSSL patch) and timely updates for critical issues.
Ensure License Compliance
Comply with your organization’s open source policies against GPL and GNU licensing, and reduce risk with legal indemnification.
Commercial Support & Maintenance
Keep your IP out of public forums and get faster, more reliable help with guaranteed response times and Service-Level Agreements
Enforce Code Consistency
Maintain consistency from desktop to production – Windows, macOS, Linux and big iron (AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
Avoid Lock-In with Open Source
100% compatible with open source Perl so you can recruit skilled staff, ramp up faster and avoid vendor lock-in.
Accelerate Time to Market
Spend less time setting things up and more time getting things done, with the top Perl packages precompiled and ready to go.
ActivePerl for Windows 10 is developed and updated by ActiveState. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.
- Category: Programming Languages
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 23 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware