Download Adobe Shockwave Player for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Adobe Shockwave Player
by Adobe - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Adobe Shockwave Player latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Play dazzling 3D games and entertainment, interactive product demonstrations, and online learning applications.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
- Intel Pentium IV 600MHz or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 3 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Mozilla Firefox
New sensational Post-processing effects
You can now add several exciting effects, such as Convolution filter, Adjust Color filter, Depth of Field, Bloom Effect, Night Vision, etc., to visually enhance movies.
Exciting new textures and shaders
Make your Director movies a visual treat by taking advantage of the exciting new textures, such as PerlinNoise Texture, CubeMap Render Texture and shaders, such as Fresnel Shader.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Adobe Shockwave Player for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Adobe Shockwave Player End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Adobe Shockwave Player in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Web Browsers Plugins & Extentions
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Adobe. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.