Download Airfoil for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Rogue Amoeba - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Airfoil latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Stream any audio from your computer all around your network.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Stream any audio from your computer all around your network. Send music services like Spotify or web-based audio like Pandora wirelessly to all sorts of devices, including the Apple TV, HomePod, Google Chromecast, Sonos devices, and Bluetooth speakers. You can even send to Android and iOS devices, as well as other computers. With Airfoil, any audio on your PC can now be heard throughout your house!
Stream Audio to:
HomePod, Apple TV, AirPort Express and More, Sonos Speakers, Google Chromecasts, Other Cast Devices, Bluetooth Devices, Other Computers, iOS & Android Devices and more …
Easy & Simple
Send From Any Audio Source
Use Airfoil to stream any audio from your computer, from music services like Spotify and Pandora, web-based audio from Safari or Chrome, or anything else you like.
Play to Multiple Outputs, in Sync
Stream the music you love to speakers all over the house. Everything will play in perfect sync, even between different speaker types.
Team Up with Airfoil Satellite
Airfoil Satellite is a free companion for Airfoil, available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Receive audio and remotely control Airfoil on your iOS device or other computer!
Configure Airfoil to auto-transmit on launch, and you’ll be streaming audio around your house just by opening the app.
New! Silence Monitor
With the silence monitor feature, Airfoil can automatically disconnect when silent audio is streaming.
New! Speaker Groups
Send to multiple outputs with just a click. Create a group for all the speakers in your house, or make multiple zones.
The free Airfoil Satellite app for iOS, Windows, and Mac can remotely control both Airfoil and supported audio sources.
Useful Audio Effects
Airfoil’s built-in equalizer lets you tweak audio to get that perfect sound.
Airfoil can include metadata with its stream, so you can see track titles and album art with compatible outputs.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Airfoil for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Airfoil End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Airfoil in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 46 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Rogue Amoeba. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.