Download All My Movies for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
All My Movies
by Bolide® Software - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download All My Movies latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Your Personal Movie Collection Cataloger and Organizer With IMDb Lookup.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Catalogue your movie collection with virtually no typing.
Automatically gather information from online sources (lookup IMDb and a dozen of other sources).
Organize all of your movies across all of your drives.
Store extended cast info; actor’s photo, biography, etc.
Track your collection through detailed statistics.
Add your own journal entries after watching a film.
Become a movie expert!
Includes support for TV Series. Auto-fill episode details from TheTVDB.com
Play movies directly within AMM (can be used as a video playlist).
Automatically look up actor photos, biographies and filmographies.
Search for movies using different fields (title, director, year, cast, genre, synopsis, etc).
Scan your hard drive for movie files; add them all or a select few in batch mode.
Download large cover images and DVD/Blu-ray posters from online databases.
Capture frames directly from DVDs or AVI files and add them to the movie database.
Add DVD/Blu-ray using UPC/EAN movie barcodes.
Import details automatically from IMDb (and other online movie databases of your choosing). Additional databases available through plug-ins.
Import DVD/Blu-ray catalogues from other formats (CSV, EXCEL, or other movie organizer program) for easy migration.
Export your collection data to PDF, HTML, TEXT, CHM, or EXCEL (templates are available or you can create your own).
Sync your collection with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android mobile devices.
Browse your collection through a customized table view.
Generate reports about your collection using customized data points.
Access collection statistics through a clear overview of your video inventory.
Print a hard copy of your collection details using the built in report editor.
Network mode, allows you to share your collection database with your home network across multiple computers at a time.
Multilevel automatic backup option.
Generate images with video details for hardware media like Tvix or Dune.
Auto-fill technical details for video files through MediaInfo.DLL support.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install All My Movies for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept All My Movies End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for All My Movies in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Cataloger
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 15 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Bolide® Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.