Download ApowerRecover for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Apowersoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download ApowerRecover latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Effective Recovery Tool for Hard Drives.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ApowerRecover can safely recover deleted files on the Windows PC or Mac, whether they are in the computer hard drive, external hard disk, memory cards, digital cameras, camcorders, or flash drives. And it can retrieve various types of data in almost all kinds of formats, such as photos, audios, videos, documents, archives, emails, etc.
It has a clean and clear interface that even the newbie can easily understand how to retrieve their lost files. You can choose all kinds of files as well as a certain type of data to scan and recover. Also, you can choose a specific scan or a thorough search as you like. During the scanning process, you can pause, continue or stop scanning at any time. When the detection is finished, you can see the details of the deleted items which may help you save time and storage space, because you won’t get the unwanted files mistakenly. And you can feel safe utilizing this software as your data can be easily restored without loss.
- Restore Deleted Files Intelligently
- User-friendly Data Recovery Operation
- Restore Deleted Files Easily
Specialized in recovering, the application works well in assisting people obtaining lost data and offers best services for users while they are using the program. These make it the best option one can have when encountering such problems.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ApowerRecover for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ApowerRecover End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ApowerRecover in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 8.5 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Apowersoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.