Download Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
by Apowersoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Record streaming audio from music sites, video platforms, radio stations or capture sound from audio chats effortlessly.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder allows you to record streaming audio from music sites, video platforms, radio stations or capture sound from audio chats effortlessly. It provides lots of output audio formats including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, etc. for playing on any music players and portable devices smoothly.
This program lets you record sound from your computer and microphone simultaneously. The audio will be saved in high quality for playing on gadgets, uploading to music communities and sharing with others.
Convert Audio to Device Compatible Formats
Embedded audio converter helps to convert audio between various of file formats and enables you convert files in batch thus improve the efficiency. Besides, it is capable of organizing audio clips by merging them into one complete file. Except convert local files, Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder allows to convert Internet videos to MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, etc. for playing on-the-go.
Record Online Radio Stations
Perfect way for recording live streaming audio you hear from radio stations in all around the world. Just search and stream the radio you like, the program supports to record any songs, news, talk shows, etc. and save them to your hard drive.
Search and Download Songs
By inputting related key words, the built-in MP3 search engine will locate your wanted songs on the web. And you can listen to them for checking the quality. In order to save the songs, simply select them and add to download list.
Transfer Audio to iTunes
If you want to listen to recorded and downloaded music on Apple devices, the “Transfer Music to iTunes” function is the right option. It converts audio in any formats to iTunes compatible format and add them to iTunes library in one-stop way.
Edit Audio Easily
The built-in audio editor offers lots of functions including cut, copy, paste, merge, mix and add effects to audio. Using it, you could re-create the audio and make ringtone without hassle.
Burn CD for Sharing and Collection
It’s a nice add-on for you to burn your audio to blank CD for listening within CD player in your house or in the car. You may also share your songs with others via CD disc.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Recorder
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 23 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Apowersoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.