Download AVS Video Editor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
AVS Video Editor
by Online Media - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download AVS Video Editor latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate, mix videos. Apply effects and overlays, insert menus, audio, texts and subtitles. Burn DVD/Blu-ray discs.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Edit Your Video with Fantasy
Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos with AVS Video Editor. Select between 300 innovative video effects and transitions. Insert menus, audio, text comments and subtitles. Stabilize video camera shaky recordings.
Speed Up HD-Videos Editing
Edit AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, etc. with AVS Video Editor. Due to the integrated video cache technology, HD-video editing becomes faster.
Record Your Video
Transfer video from DV/HDV cameras, webcams or VHS cameras and save video on hard drive or burn DVD discs. Record media files from your PC screen and create video guides, training videos or demos.
Make Stunning Slideshows
Capture memorable events and turn them into amazing slideshows. Import images, add your voice or favourite audio tracks, captions and impressive video effects and transitions.
Create Blu-ray Videos
Open and edit your Blu-ray videos with AVS Video Editor. Apply effects and add specially designed menus. Add audio, video and images to your videos. Choose between numerous themes and stylish menu templates.
Share Your Video
Tell your story in different ways. Save the newly-made video in the desired format on your computer, burn a DVD/Blu-ray disc, adjust video for your iOS and Android devices or publish your creative work in social networks.
AVS Video Editor interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Danish and Russian.
Various Video Formats
Supports: AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, using popular codecs H.264, MPEG-4, H.263 etc. Process video with different frame sizes: HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD, 4K Ultra HD and DCI 4K. See a full list of supported video formats
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AVS Video Editor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AVS Video Editor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AVS Video Editor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 145 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Online Media. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.