Download Awesome Miner for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by IntelliBreeze - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Awesome Miner latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Manage and monitor mining of Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Manage and monitor mining of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and more Centralized management for up to 10,000 miners with Awesome Miner. Awesome Miner Next generation profitability switching uses both real-time multi-pool statistics and coin statistics to automatically switch between multiple pools, algorithms and mining software to always ensure highest possible profitability. The profitability switching can be used for both GPU and ASIC miners.
Notifications and Recovery
Awesome Miner can show Desktop Notifications on the Windows desktop and send e-mail messages to alert about mining issues. With a Cloud Services subscription, the notifications can also be delivered via SMS or via the Telegram app.
Detection of failing devices, high temperatures, slow mining progress, hanging miners and disconnected miners. Automatic restart miners with problems, with fully customizable triggers and actions.
Multiple Mining Engines
It has support for multiple mining engines. More than 25 mining engines are supported, including Cgminer, Bfgminer, Sgminer, Ccminer, Bminer, CastXMR, SRBMiner, XMRig and several Claymore miners.
Awesome Miner supports all popular mining algorithms. More than 50 algorithms are supported including SHA-256, Scrypt, X11, Ethereum and Zcash.
Web and Mobile
Awesome Miner is a Windows application, but also offers a built-in web frontend that can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smart phone.
The web interface gives an overview of all miners, detailed information about selected miners and provides operations for starting and stopping the miners.
The optional Cloud Services subscription provides access the same web interface hosted in the cloud, giving access to monitoring and management operations from any device.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Awesome Miner for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Awesome Miner End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Awesome Miner in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 12 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by IntelliBreeze. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.