Download BitComet for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by BitComet - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download BitComet latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A free BitTorrent download client! Powerful, super-fast and easy-to-use.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
BitComet is a BitTorrent/HTTP/FTP download client and supports many modern bittorrent protocol, e.g. Magnet Link, HTTP Seeding, DHT network, UDP tracker Protocol v2. Many torrent downloads are stuck at 99% because the seeder has left. BitComet tries to improve the performance by using the unique Long-Term Seeding Technology. This technology can find more seeds to help finish your downloads.
In the old days, bittorrent clients could damage your hard drive with large amounts of read and write data. BitComet is the first client to solve this issue by caching data in the memory, and thus accessing your hard drive less often.
Preview while Downloading Torrents
When BitComet is downloading video files, it will automatically try to download the header and the tail of the file as soon as possible. So it is possible to preview the video during downloading process.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install BitComet for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept BitComet End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for BitComet in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: File Sharing | Torrent
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by BitComet. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.