Download Blizzard Battle.net Desktop for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Blizzard Battle.net Desktop
by BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Blizzard Battle.net Desktop latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Makes your Blizzard games are easily accessible so you can quickly jump in and start playing.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Blizzard Battle.net Desktop makes your Blizzard games are easily accessible so you can quickly jump in and start playing. When you’re not playing, the app automatically updates each game to the latest version. It also has curated news about Blizzard games, events, merchandise, and more – so you never miss out on what’s new at Blizzard.
Customize your profile
Your profile is a snapshot of your activity and interests, even outside Blizzard games. Choose an avatar to put a public face on your BattleTag.
Find new friends and see what they’re playing
It’s easy to find and add new friends using the app. When you’re friends, you can see at a glance what they’re up to – so you’ll know when to jump into a game, or when to get one going yourself.
Chat with friends
Your Blizzard friends are just a click away whether you’re in a game or just have the app open. You can also chat on the go with the Battle.net mobile app.
Jump into voice chat
Built-in voice chat makes it easy to keep a group coordinated when you’re playing together, and easy to keep together if you move to another game.
Participate in Blizzard Groups
Blizzard Groups give you a home on Battle.net to connect with friends and other players. They make it easy to discuss strategies, set up play time, or just hang out and chat.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Blizzard Battle.net Desktop for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Blizzard Battle.net Desktop End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Blizzard Battle.net Desktop in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Game Tool
- Version: Latest Version
- Last Updated:
- Size: 5 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.