Download Copy Handler for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Copy Handler Team - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Copy Handler latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Open source free file copy & move utility.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Copy Handler is an open source and free file copy utility to give you full control over the copy and move operations through pause, resume, restart and cancel functionalities. A small tool designed for copy/move files and folders between different storage medias. Currently it works only in Windows systems, however in the future more platforms should be supported.
Main Advantages & Features
Faster than integrated Windows copying (visible especially in older versions like Windows XP).
Does not pollute Windows file cache with files being used one time only.
Fully configurable from setting language through auto-resume on error, shutting down system after copying finished to very detailed and technical.
Full support for English and Polish, partial support for more languages courtesy of our users, detailed statistics about copy/move operations.
Average speed, time elapsed, estimated, left, and many more).
Automatic resume of all unfinished operations after system restart.
Runs one or more operations simultaneously in specific order.
Integration with Windows Explorer: Adds additional commands to context menus of folders and drag&drop menus.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Copy Handler for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Copy Handler End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Copy Handler in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: File ManagerCategory: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 8+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Copy Handler Team. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.