Download Cover Commander for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Insofta Development - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Cover Commander latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Professional Looking 3D Box Shots and Mockups in No Time
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Cover Commander offers more precise controls over the process of creating a perfect 3D box shot and mockups: Laptop, iMac (Computer), Display, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus, e-Book, Blu-ray disc, iPad, etc., while removing the steep learning curve associated with any general use graphics editor.
Cover Commander Key Features
Compose a scene from several 3D objects.
3D mockups: Box, Box with disc, Disc, Screenshot, Curved screenshot, Book, Thin book, Manual, Vista box, Card, Spiral book, Laptop,
iMac (Computer), Display, iPhone X/6s/SE/5c, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 9, iPad, iPad with cover, Blu-ray box, Blu-ray with disc,
Monitor, TV, DVD box, DVD box with disc, CD box, CD box with disc.
Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover.
Create multiple projects, parse multiple images – with a single command (batch mode).
Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs.
Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects.
Set the result image size (up to 4000 x 4000) and margins in pixels.
Draw your customer’s attention with an animated (GIF, SWF, AVI) box, cover or screenshot.
Don’t pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Cover Commander for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Cover Commander End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Cover Commander in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 26 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Insofta Development. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.