Download CrococryptMirror for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Frankhissen - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download CrococryptMirror latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Encryption tool which mirrors complete folders to encrypted folders.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CrococryptMirror (aka “Crococrypt”) is an encryption tool which mirrors complete folders to encrypted folders. The encryption algorithms that are used are AES and Twofish (256 bits, cascading). The keyfile is secured by a password using PKCS #5 (PBKDF2) with a SHA512/Whirlpool based HMAC using 100000 iterations and also AES and Twofish.
A backup copy of the keyfiles has to be stored at a secure place. Without the keyfile the containers cannot be decrypted.
In the portable version of CrococryptMirror keyfile and settings are stored together with the application folder. Hence, the complete application can be transported on an external storage device. Moreover, the folder “container” can be used to store portable containers.
Mirroring can be done manually (on-demand) or by using the sync service which detects directory changes on the fly.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CrococryptMirror for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CrococryptMirror End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CrococryptMirror in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 33 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Frankhissen. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.