Download Cybereason RansomFree for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Cybereason - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Cybereason RansomFree latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Anti-ransomware for protection against new threats.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Cybereason RansomFree is an anti-ransomware for protection against new threats developed by Cybereason. Protects against 99% of ransomware, including new strains such as Petya/NotPetya. Keep your important files safe from ransomware, RansomFree provides ransomware protection for computers and servers running Windows. Simple installation, immediate ransomware protection, download and install RansomFree in less than 5 minutes.
Cybereason RansomFree Key Features
Stay immune to the latest ransomware attacks, it is the only free tool that provides ransomware protection against 99% of ransomware strains, including never-before-seen types.
Cybereason analyzed tens of thousands of ransomware variants belonging to over 40 ransomware strains, including Locky, Cryptowall, TeslaCrypt, Jigsaw and Cerber.
Identified the behavioral patterns that distinguish ransomware from legitimate applications while each ransomware strain was written by different criminal teams. They all exhibit the same low-level file-related behavior. Ransomware attempts to encrypt as many files as possible, as quickly as possible.
Unique behavioral approach to stop ransomware in its tracks by identifying typical pattern of behavior. We built this knowledge into RansomFree: a free, anti-ransomware software that detects and blocks ransomware.
Keep Your Data Safe: Ransomware doesn’t discriminate and attackers know people place a premium on certain files.
Businesses have spreadsheets loaded with sales data while people treasure photos of family vacations. And while backing up files is critically important, this step may not protect a person or an organization from ransomware if a network drive becomes infected.
Ransomware has proven lucrative for adversaries, they’re not likely to remove this threat from their toolkit any time soon.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Cybereason RansomFree for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Cybereason RansomFree End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Cybereason RansomFree in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Anti-Malware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Cybereason. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.