Download CyberLink LabelPrint for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by CyberLink - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download CyberLink LabelPrint latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Create labels, covers and jewel-case inlays and burn images onto LightScribe discs.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Create a memorable disc cover with a large choice of templates with different styles: Wedding, Soccer, Holidays, Flowers, Travel…etc with CyberLink LabelPrint. It lets you design and print stylish CD/DVD labels in 4 easy steps. Just select your template type, disc information, text layout, background image, and print destination. LabelPrint supports layout and printing on a broad range of templates for your CD/DVD labels from leading label brands.
LightScribe software allows you to “etch” image designs and text onto the surface of your LightScribe discs. LabelPrint recognizes if a burner and disc support these technologies, then provides the option to burn.
Supports a broad range of commercial templates from leading label brands for your disc cover. A built-in library of high-resolution images provides a choice of 16 popular themes for your CD/DVD labels, including Travel, Happy Birthday, and now Football (i.e. Soccer). You can also import your own image files and then stretch, tile or crop them to fit the designs of your CD/DVD labels and disc cover.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CyberLink LabelPrint for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CyberLink LabelPrint End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CyberLink LabelPrint in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 44 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by CyberLink. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.