Download CyberLink Screen Recorder for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
CyberLink Screen Recorder
by CyberLink - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download CyberLink Screen Recorder latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The All-in-One Solution for Gameplay and Screen Capture
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CyberLink Screen Recorder couples the easy-to-use editing features of PowerDirector – The No.1 Choice for Video Editors – with responsive, high-quality screen casting and capturing technology. It is the only all-in-one solution for recording or streaming gameplay, vlogging, or sharing screen content with an online audience.
Go beyond just streaming in-game action and start creating content that engages with your followers on Twitch, YouTube or Facebook. Integrate webcam commentary into livestreams, or record and edit gameplay to focus on the best bits.
Powered by CyberLink’s industry-leading video editing tools, Screen Recorder is more than just screen capturing software. Record & edit content to provide your audience with videos that are detailed, high-quality, and informative.
Make presentations more interactive with screen sharing through livestreams. Record video conferences, or create more effective training material by recording your presentations and editing them quickly with easy-to-use tools.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CyberLink Screen Recorder for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CyberLink Screen Recorder End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CyberLink Screen Recorder in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Recording & Streaming
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 410 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by CyberLink. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.