Download CyberLink UWebinar for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by CyberLink - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download CyberLink UWebinar latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Deliver powerful online presentations that put you in command.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CyberLink UWebinar is a broadcasting tool that helps you organize content, repurpose previous presentations to save time. Straightforward to deliver strong presentations that place you in command.
It is a powerful and easy way to connect with your online audience and engage them in a new, more potent way of communicating.
Deliver powerful online presentations that put you in command.
Full Microsoft PowerPoint integration (not just screen sharing) to mix and arrange content from several PPT and other sources effortlessly.
Record presentations either during a live broadcast or offline. Recorded presentations can be archived and watched later by you and your audience (great for training purposes!).
Schedule a Broadcast
Book a time for your presentation and send your audience a URL to join. Schedule either live or pre-recorded presentations and more …
PerfectCam | Virtual Makeup for Video Conferencing.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CyberLink UWebinar for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CyberLink UWebinar End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CyberLink UWebinar in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Meeting
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by CyberLink. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.