Download D3DGear for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by D3DGear Technologies - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download D3DGear latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Game Recording Software and Live Streaming Software for PC.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
D3DGear is a Game Recording Software and Live Streaming Software for PC.
- Game Recording Software
- Game Live Streaming Software
- Measure Game Framerate
- Game Screenshot Capture
It allows users to record game play to movie without slowing down the game. D3DGear game recording function has very minimal performance impact on the game, it may not cause a game to lag or drop much frame rate.
It produces high quality video with small file size. D3DGear game recording function supports microphone recording, Push-To-Talk recording and face camera overlay recording. D3DGear is a perfect video game recorder for gamers who want to record game play with voice commentary to a movie.
Main Advantages & Features
- Employs a high efficient recording engine, it has much less performance impact while recording.
- Compresses video in real time, recorded movie file size is much better than Fraps.
- Allow user to record main game sound and microphone voice commentary.
- Can save microphone audio into separate audio track.
- Supports hardware GPU encoding (AMD/Intel/Nvidia). Hardware GPU encoding eliminates CPU stress while recording movie.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install D3DGear for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept D3DGear End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for D3DGear in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Game ToolCategory: Video Recording & Streaming
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 20+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by D3DGear Technologies. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.