Download DC++ for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Jacek Sieka - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download DC++ latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect / Advanced Direct Connect network.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DC++ is an open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect / Advanced Direct Connect network. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it is easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto-connections and resuming of downloads.
It is a highly ranked piece of software among the projects hosted at Sourceforge. With more than fifty million downloads, new users continue to find benefits from the software every day.
The DC network is a decentralized network, made up of individual servers (hubs) that users join to share files with other members on that hub. Each hub is individually run by a fellow user of the DC network, and may have certain themes to the content on the hub. Hub owners set up rules to regulate their hub as they see fit.
- No ads, spyware, or bundled software that you don’t need
- Open source software, code freely available under the GNU GPL
- Joins multiple hubs at the same time
- Multiple protocol support (ADC & NMDC)
- List of bookmark-like favorite hubs and users
- Shares large files and many files per your organization scheme
- Tiger Tree Hashes (TTH) used for file integrity
- Search across all (or selected) connected hubs by file type, size, name or hash
- Resume of downloads, with optional automatic search for alternate sources by TTH
- Logging options and configuration for chat, private messages, downloads, and uploads
- Automatic connectivity setup with autoconfiguration of UPnP and NAT-PMP routers
- MAGNET link support for linking to specific content
- Automatic and manual download priorities
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DC++ for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DC++ End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DC++ in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 94 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Jacek Sieka. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.