Download DecSoft’s Screen GIF for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
DecSoft’s Screen GIF
by DecSoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download DecSoft’s Screen GIF latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Grab part of your screen into an animated GIF image.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DecSoft’s Screen GIF allows to grab and save certain choosed screen area directly and easily like an animated GIF image file ready to be used or shared what you wanted. Screen GIF not only can capture your screen into a GIF animation, but can be also fun. Just see how we can grab our screen easily and then get our expected GIF.
Press the Start button to initiates recording of the selected screen area. Grab what you need and then press the Stop button. And that’s all! The GIF image are ready to be edited, saved, used and shared!
Screen GIF optimizes by default the size of the resulting GIF file and also allow us to grab in a gray scale way, and also to scale/reduce the capture’s size, in order to get a GIF file with the less size as possible.
Screen GIF include a little GIF files editor, so you can, for example, delete some frames from the animation, just until you are happy with the result.
In order to reduce the GIF size, the program offer us some options, for example, we can grab the screen in black and white, and also scale the captured image in the specified percentage.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DecSoft’s Screen GIF for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DecSoft’s Screen GIF End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DecSoft’s Screen GIF in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Screen Capture
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by DecSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.