Download Disk Drill for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by 508 Software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Disk Drill latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The Premier Data Recovery Software!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Disk Drill is a Premier Data Recovery Software from 508 Software, LLC.
Powered by multiple data recovery algorithms that read NTFS, FAT32, EXT, HFS+ and other file systems.
Internal & External
Undelete your lost data on system disks and external devices, memory cards and USB drives, other laptops and computers.
Fast and Easy
Tells you if your files can be recovered without the need to purchase a license. 100MB are free on us.
- Comprehensive Data Recovery
- Quick & Deep Scan
- Undelete Protected Data
All You Need to Recover Deleted
FilesGet Disk Drill and stay in full control of your data recovery and protection needs. Whether you need to recover lost documents, videos, music or photos, Disk Drill for Windows has you covered. It features extra tools to maximize the chances and convenience of the recovery process.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Disk Drill for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Disk Drill End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Disk Drill in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 8+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by 508 Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.