Download DVR Examiner for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by DME Forensics - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download DVR Examiner latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Software solution for the recovery of video and metadata from surveillance DVR systems in a forensically sound manner.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DVR Examiner is a software solution for the recovery of video and metadata from surveillance DVR systems in a forensically sound manner. Bypass DVR passwords and recover deleted DVR data quickly and easily!
By accessing the surveillance DVR hard drive directly, DVR Examiner is able to bypass any system passwords and recover data from non-functioning systems. It is able to identify the proprietary DVR filesystem used by the surveillance system, which means you do not need to know the make or model of the DVR.
Scan and Identify Video
DVR Examiner scans the hard drive to identify recoverable clips. Users can easily sort or filter the clip list to identify the video you need.
Preview and Locate the Incident
Easily watch the DVR video within DVR Examiner, eliminating any need for external DVR Players. Our integration with iNPUT-ACE allows users to easily enhance and analyze the video.
Export and Recover Video
DVR Examiner offers a forensically safe option for surveillance DVR data recovery. Queue exports of native or open video and save time with the included export report.
- Easily export surveillance video evidence that plays directly in Windows Media Player.
- Updated performance and recovery capabilities.
- By working with the DVR hard drive directly, DVR examiner can recover video from non-functioning DVR systems.
- Quickly and easily recover surveillance video from password protected DVRs with DVR Examiner.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DVR Examiner for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DVR Examiner End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DVR Examiner in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by DME Forensics . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.