Download ExamDiff for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by PrestoSoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ExamDiff latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Quick and very simple to use Visual File Comparison Tool.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ExamDiff is a quick and very simple to use Visual File Comparison Tool. It has a number of convenient features that many users have been asking for a long time from a file comparison tool. ExamDiff is a part of a suite of products that includes FtpVC(TM), an FTP-based Version Control System that allows joint software development remotely over the Internet.
There is no need to specify both filenames: just enter a directory name for one of the files to be compared. ExamDiff will try to use an entered filename with a specified directory name. Remembers a user-specified number of last compared first and second files. This allows quick selection of the two files the user wishes to compare.
Autopick feature in Compare dialog that remembers matching file pairs. Automatically detects file changes and prompts the user to re-compare files. One push re-compare function which attempts to leave the viewer’s focus in the same place as before the re-compare. Drag and drop support for dropping one or two files into the program’s window (e.g. from Windows Explorer).
Easy editing of the first and second files. ExamDiff will spawn any editor (configurable by the user) with the first or second file, and line number option (available for editors that support this, through ExamDiff variables: $FILE (first or second file name), $CURFIFF (number of line at which the current difference starts), and $CARET (number of line where the caret is located).
Saves the file differences in a standard UNIX DIFF file. Easy navigation through the differences via “Previous Difference”/ “Current difference”/ “Next Difference” buttons and hot keys or via a drop-down list box of all the differences. Allows the copying of text from the comparison panes via drag and drop, a hot key, or a right button pop up.
- Automatically detects file changes
- One-click re-compare
- Drag and drop support
- Easy navigation and search
- Command line interface
- Fully customizable
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ExamDiff for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ExamDiff End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ExamDiff in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by PrestoSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.