Download FastFolders for Windows 10 (64/32 bit). PC/laptop
Download FastFolders (latest version 2022) free for Windows 10 (64 bit - 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link!
FastFolders 64 bit and 32 bit Download Features
- FastFolders direct, free and safe download
- latest version update
- Compatible with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit
- Download FastFolders for your PC or laptop
FastFolders latest version overview
FastFolders gives you quick and easy access to folder contents and files. Without opening each and every folder, you can browse the directory structure starting at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder or drive. Adds a menu item to the context menus of shell objects, which displays the directory structure on demand. If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu.
Show the total size of folders including their subfolders and files, extremely useful for getting an overview of the distribution of your files and the disk space they occupy.
FastFolders Pros & Advantages
- Modifies the context menu of folders and files, adding a menu item which displays the directory structure on demand
- All shell objects can be browsed (including My Computer, Control Panel, Network Neighborhood, etc.)
- Large directories can be split up into multiple columns for easy access
- Any file types can be included in the directory structure, to give you fast access to these files
- Adjustable menu speed and many other options to customize the product
- Right-button Drag & Drop: If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the menu
- Adds a column to the “Details” view of Explorer windows, which shows the total size of folders (Windows ME, 2000, XP or higher)
- Pressing “S” or the middle mouse button display the item sizes (including subitems), “U” switches display units
- Pressing “C” on an item will copy a list of contents of this item to the clipboard (like a directory listing). “SHIFT+C” includes the complete path information
- Pressing “CTRL” when clicking a FastFolders item keeps the menu open
- Pressing “SHIFT” when clicking a FastFolders item will open it in an explorer instead of a normal window
FastFolders for Windows 10 is developed and updated by DeskSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.