Download Garmin BaseCamp for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Garmin - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Garmin BaseCamp latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Lets you plan outdoor activities, organize your data and share your adventures with others.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Garmin BaseCamp lets you plan outdoor activities, organize your data and share your adventures with others. View maps, plan routes, and mark waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your device.
- Track Draw feature lets you trace your planned route and view elevation changes, helping you estimate the difficulty of a hike or bike ride.
- Plan the perfect scenic route for your next road trip, making sure your navigator takes you through certain waypoints.
- Play back your routes and tracks over time and save and share your adventure.
- Import and view maps in 2-D or 3-D, including TOPO and City Navigator® maps.
- Create, edit and organize routes, waypoints and more on your computer.
- View BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, BirdsEye TOPO Raster or BirdsEye Select Raster maps and transfer the data to your device (subscriptions required).
- Create and share geotagged photos.
- View playback of routes, tracks and adventures.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Garmin BaseCamp for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Garmin BaseCamp End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Garmin BaseCamp in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Maps & Navigation
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 62 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Garmin. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.