Download Google Chrome for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Google - Freeware
Latest Version for PC
Download Google Chrome 64 bit (2022) free for Windows 11 PC and Laptop. Latest version safe download and install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The most popular fast, feature rich and secure web browser with password manager and extensions support.
- Official full setup installer, verified and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Google Chrome is the leading web browser oriented for security and speed. It is an invaluable browser for surfing internet just about any regular user. To use it better, you need to get more extensions and addons.
While Firefox and Edge browser are awesome for browsing websites and services, Chrome kills them at being faster and more secure.
Google Chrome App Update [Offline and portable]
It doesn’t hurt that billions of happy users are active and using this unique browser every single day. Not to mention, the offline installer makes the process of installing easier and handy. In addition, the portable version enables us to use the browser anywhere and on any device.
It is important to say that Google Chrome offline provides the same installation without the need of internet connection. Better solution, isn’t it?
Latest Version Improvements
Like any other good app, Chrome browser is updated regularly. However, being owned by the skilled Google engineers, it is evolving day after day. Starting with convenient incognito mode through the password manager and ending with extensions support, it is an unbeatable browser.
So, the latest version always bring more handy features and fixes any security flaws.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Google Chrome End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Google Chrome in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Editor Rating
- Web Browsers
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 80+ Mb
- Last Updated
What is Google Chrome?
Google Chrome is a modern and fast web browser which enables you to surf the internet and browse your favorite websites and social media. It is developed and maintained by Google.
Where can I Download the Offline Installer?
You can download the offline installer from the download page by clicking the green download button at the top of the page. Offline installer is more convenient during installation as it doesn't need further internet connection.
How to Export Google Chrome Bookmarks?
To export google chrome bookmarks, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the browser menu and open bookmarks manager
- Then, open the options menu (found on the top right of the browser)
- After that, you find Export Bookmarks in the listed options
How to make it default browser?
In Windows 11, to make google chrome the default browser, open Windows settings and navigate to the apps section. You will find default apps tab, open it and choose google chrome in the default web browser option.
Does google chrome support extentions?
Yes, and you can find all extentions in the Chrome web store.
How to turn off pop up blocker in google chrome?
You can turn off the pop up blocker by opening the extensions section from the browser's menu and and switch the pop up button off.
This App is developed and updated by Google. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.