Download Google Input Tools for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Google Input Tools
by Google - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Google Input Tools latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Your words, your language, anywhere
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Online, offline, on the go
Whether at home, at work, or somewhere in between—communicate in the language you need, when you need it.
Personalized for you, by you
Google Input Tools remembers your corrections and maintains a custom dictionary for new or uncommon words and names.
Type the way you want
Get your message across in the language and style you want. Switching among over 80 languages and input methods is as seamless as typing.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Google Input Tools for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Google Input Tools End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Google Input Tools in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Google. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.