Download HDClone for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Miray - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download HDClone latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Creates physical or logical copies (clones) and file images of hard disks and other mass storage media.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
HDClone creates physical or logical copies (clones) and file images of hard disks and other mass storage media. It is the perfect tool for backups and for creating copies of entire software or operating system installations. A special SafeRescue mode makes HDClone an invaluable tool for rescuing defective hard disks and other media. HDClone works independent of partitioning scheme, file system and operating system. It also works with proprietary formats which would otherwise be inaccessible.
HDClone Free Edition
The Free Edition is real freeware without any obligation to buy. It is intended for temporary and free use cases. For more frequent or professional use, we recommend you to use one of the higher editions, as they offer higher speed, broader hardware support and further options for regular and professional usage.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install HDClone for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept HDClone End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for HDClone in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 61 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Miray. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.