Download HDD Regenerator for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Abstradrome - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download HDD Regenerator latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Fast hard drive problems and physical bad sectors detection and fix utility.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
HDD Regenerator is fast hard drive problems and physical bad sectors detection and fix utility. Repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface using Hysteresis loops generator. Almost 60 % of damaged hard disks can be repaired by regeneration.
HDD Regenerator Key Features & Functions
Drive statistics, user friendly intuitive interface and fast hard drive problems detection with No data losses in any mode!.
Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface.
Ability to repair bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface using Hysteresis loops generator.
Corrupted data recovery (making unreadable data readable).
Easy to use, no complex settings. You do not need to change a lot of complicated and unnecessary settings. We have already set up the product for you for best performance and results.
The product ignores file system, scans disk at physical level. It can be used with FAT, NTFS or any other file system, and also with unformatted or unpartitioned disks.
HDD Regenerator Is Efficient
- Starting process directly under Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- Bootable regenerating CD / DVD allows starting regenerating process under DOS automatically.
- Bootable regenerating flash can be created from the program and used to automatically start regenerating process.
- Working with any existing file system and with any operating system without losses of any data.
# Bootable regenerating CD / DVD or flash should be used for non-Windows operating systems).
Prescan Mode is a very useful for fast determination of bad sectors location, if a hard drive has a large number of bad sectors. Bad hard drives are scanned in this mode even faster than good drives!).
- Normal scan mode has faster scanning speed and 4K sector size support.
- Automatic process resume in any mode (except CD/DVD).
- Multiple hard drives better support and real-time hard drive status monitor.
- HDD Regenerator realtime monitor is more poweful and precise than ever in timely prediction of hard drive problems.
Note# Popup balloon messages are currently not working under Windows 10. Please use the HDD Regenerator’s S.M.A.R.T menu button instead, allowing to check a real-time hard drive state under Windows 10.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install HDD Regenerator for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept HDD Regenerator End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for HDD Regenerator in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hardware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 8 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Abstradrome. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.