Download Hide Folders for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by FSPro Labs - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Hide Folders latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Hide, lock and password protect your private files and folders from other users.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Hide, lock and password protect your private files and folders from other users with Hide Folders. Password protect all the private information on your hard drive and make your files and folders inaccessible, invisible or protect them from modification or removal swiftly. Protected folders or files are not accessible by users – no matter how they are trying to get in – locally or from the net.
No better way to protect a folder or a file as easy as Hide Folders does!
Hide Folders Key Features & Advantages
Easily protect any number of folders and files on your computer with effective protection mechanism, intuitive user interface, and set of fine-tuning options.
Select any file or folder to protect from the program, drag-and-drop the desired files and folders from Windows Explorer into the Hide Folders window or protect the file or folder using Windows Explorer context menu.
- Immediate data protection (protect and unprotect commands are execited in no time).
- 4 protection methods available: Hide, Lock, Hide & Lock, Read Only
- NTFS, FAT32, exFAT and FAT volumes are supported.
- File masks (wildcards) support.
- Unlimited number of folders can be protected at the same time.
- No limits on the size of protected data.
- Trusted processes support – processes which are permitted to access the protected data.
- No file system structure modifications will occur.
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your private data.
- Protected un-install.
- Removing Hide Folders application folder from the system will not uncover hidden folders.
- Files from hidden folders will not be lost even if someone tries to remove an upper-level folder.
- Different wipe tracks options.
- Crutical folders aware – Hide Folders prevent locking system folders for stability reasons.
- Safe mode support – The folders can be hidden even if your computer is running in safe mode.
- Hot keys to manage basic Hide Folders functions.
- Command line support of all main Hide Folders functions.
- Support of folders named with national language symbols .
- Multilingual support, its user interface supports different languages and can be easily translated to new languages.
- Intuitive and extremely easy-to-use user interface with skins.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Hide Folders for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Hide Folders End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Hide Folders in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by FSPro Labs. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.