Download iBackup Extractor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Wide Angle - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download iBackup Extractor latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Extract files from the iTunes backups of your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
iBackup Extractor finds all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad backups on your computer and lets you recover your files with ease. Use iBackup Extractor to view the backup of your Contacts, Calendars, Photos, Internet browsing history, Call logs, Notes, SMS, iMessages, Voice Mails and more. Simply choose the type of file you wish to extract in iBackup Extractor and click on “Copy”.
- Explore and Restore lost data from your iTunes backups.
- Retrieve Your Photos, Contacts, Calendars and Notes.
- Extract SMS, MMS, iMessages and WhatsApp Messages.
- Recover Voice Mails, Call Logs, Bookmarks & App Data.
- Create New Backups of your iPhone, iTouch or iPad data.
- Free Trial lets you extract 20 items without any sign-ups.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install iBackup Extractor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept iBackup Extractor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for iBackup Extractor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Mobile Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 36 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Wide Angle. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.