Download Inno Setup for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Jordan Russell - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Inno Setup latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A free installer for Windows programs by Jordan Russell and Martijn Laan.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Inno Setup is a free installer for Windows programs by Jordan Russell and Martijn Laan. Extensive support for installation of 64-bit applications on the 64-bit editions of Windows. Both the x64 and Itanium architectures are supported. (On the Itanium architecture, Service Pack 1 or later is required on Windows Server 2003 to install in 64-bit mode.)
Extensive support for both administrative and non administrative installations.
Supports creation of a single EXE to install your program for easy online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
Standard Windows wizard interface.
Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
Complete uninstall capabilities.
Installation of files:
Includes integrated support for “deflate”, bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression. The installer has the ability to compare file version info, replace in-use files, use shared file counting, register DLL/OCX’s and type libraries, and install fonts.
Creation of shortcuts anywhere, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
Creation of registry and .INI entries.
Running other programs before, during or after install.
Support for multilingual installs, including right-to-left language support.
Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
Support for digitally signed installs and uninstalls, including dual signing (SHA1 & SHA256).
Silent install and uninstall.
Integrated preprocessor option for advanced compile-time customization.
Integrated Pascal scripting engine option for advanced run-time install and uninstall customization.
Full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0 and 2009) from GitHub.
Tiny footprint: only about 500 kB overhead with all features included and about 300 kB overhead with all features except Unicode support included.
All features are fully documented.
Used by Microsoft Visual Studio Code and Embarcardero Delphi.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Inno Setup for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Inno Setup End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Inno Setup in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Jordan Russell. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.