Download Iridium Browser for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Open Source - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Iridium Browser latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free privacy concerned web browser based on chromium.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Iridium Browser is a free privacy concerned web browser based on chromium. All modifications enhance the privacy of the user and make sure that the latest and best secure technologies are used. Automatic transmission of partial queries, keywords, metrics to central services is prevented and only occurs with the approval of the user.
Reproducible and modifications are auditable, setting the project ahead of other secure browser providers.
Iridium is just fast in any way. It starts very fast and loads and renders also very complex web sites really fast.
Chromium (which Iridium is based on) is a very secure browser, yes. But it does call home to Google. Enhanced security to the maximum extent possible.
It has various enhancements where it forces strict security to provide the maximum level of security without compromising compatibility.
EASE OF USE
Just anybody can use iridium right away. It is simple and easy to handle, it does not require any special knowledge at all.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Iridium Browser for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Iridium Browser End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Iridium Browser in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Web Browsers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 88+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Open Source. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.