Download iThoughts for Windows 10 (64/32 bit). PC/laptop
Download iThoughts (latest version 2022) free for Windows 10 (64 bit - 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link!
iThoughts 64 bit and 32 bit Download Features
- iThoughts direct, free and safe download
- latest version update
- Compatible with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit
- Download iThoughts for your PC or laptop
iThoughts latest version overview
iThoughts is a mind mapping app for Windows. It is a great tool for presenting your ideas to colleague. If you’re totally new to mind mapping then it’s worth having a quick look at this Wikipedia page – but basically it’s a great way to visually organise your thoughts and ideas in a broadly hierarchical format. Below is the Welcome map I ship with the Windows version of iThoughts. This gives you an idea of the type of diagram you can create.
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
…plus import only support for Novamind, XMind, iMindmap, Scapple, CMAP, MindGenius, SimpleMind, MindMeister, Plain Text
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• Flashcard (Quizlet.com / Cram.com)
• Drag/Drop/Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps
• Upload and download community generated maps from Biggerplate.com
Flexible Topic Attributes:
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Rich text (using Markdown)
• Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
• Callouts / Floating topics
• Named relationships between topics
• Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority, cost and resources
Advanced Mindmap Features:
- Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
- Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
- Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
- Over 100 builtin icons and 90 clipart images
- Over 30 background canvas patterns (with option to import more.)
- 10 system ‘Map Styles’ (with option to import more.)
- Presentation mode.
- Rule based sorting – including option to sort continuously.
- Encrypted, password protected maps.
- Outline View.
Presenting using iThoughts
- The idea is that you configure the map as you want it presented (expanding/collapsing the branches etc) then select those topics you want to focus on – then save that snapshot as a slide.
- The current zoom level and scroll position is NOT saved as part of the slide – this is set automatically when you run the presentation (the selected topics will be centered and zooming will follow the current zoom settings.)
- The order of the slides can be changed in the slide picker window.
- Presentations are stored inside the map itself – meaning you can only have one presentation per map.
- PDF/PowerPoint slide notes can be created automatically – just tap on the Share toolbar button at the bottom of the slide picker window. NB: PDF is Mac only and PPTX is Windows only.
- If you change the theme of the map then you may want to refresh the slide thumbnails – you can do this by clicking on the Refresh button at the bottom of the slide picker window.
iThoughts Mind Map Anatomy for Windows
- Toggle between note Edit/View mode
- Create child topic
- Create sibling topic
- Create callout topic
- Create relationship (if 2 topics selected)
- Create boundary
- Change topic color
- Change topic text font
- Change topic task settings (start/due date, priority, progress etc)
- Share (export the map)
- Quick (text) filter
- Notes window (pull down from under toolbar)
- Zoom settings
- Focus mode (everything but the selected branch is ‘dimmed’)
- Topic/Word count summary
- Choose predefined map Style
- Configure current Style settings
- Add stock image to topic
- Add stock icon to topic
- Show/hide the sidebar.
iThoughts for Windows 10 is developed and updated by toketaWare. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.
- Category: Notes
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 23+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial