Download iVMS-4500 for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Hikvision - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download iVMS-4500 latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera,
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
iVMS-4200 is a versatile video management software for the DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras,encoders decoders, etc. It provides multiple functionalities, including real-time live view, video recording, remote search and playback, file backup, etc., for the connected devices to meet the needs of monitoring task. With the flexible distributed structure and easy-to-use operations, the client software is widely applied to the surveillance projects of medium or small scale.
iVMS-4500 mobile client software, which is designed for the mobile phone on the basis of Windows Phone 8.0, can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network, play back record files and realize PTZ control as well.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install iVMS-4500 for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept iVMS-4500 End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for iVMS-4500 in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 250 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Hikvision. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.