Download Kdenlive for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by kdenlive - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Kdenlive latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free and open source video editor.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Kdenlive is an open source video editor which is built on Qt and the KDE Frameworks libraries. Most of the video processing is done by the MLT Framework, which relies on many other open source projects like FFmpeg, frei0r, movit, ladspa, sox, etc…
Use any audio / video format
Being based on the powerful FFmpeg libraries, Kdenlive can use almost any audio and video formats directly without the need to convert or re-encode your clips.
Configurable interface and shortcuts
You can arrange and save your custom interface layouts to fit your workflow.
Keyboard shortcuts can also be configured to match your preferences.
Many effects and transitions
Dozens of effects are available, ranging from color correction to audio adjustments, as well as all the standard transform options.
Audio and video scopes
Monitor your audio level or check the color scopes to make sure your footage is correctly balanced. Kdenlive can automatically create low resolution copies of your source clips to allow you doing the editing on any computer, and then render using full resolution.
Your project file is automatically backed up every few minutes, and older versions of the project file are also kept in case you need to roll back to a previous version.
Download render profiles, wipes and title templates directly from the interface.
Sometimes when using hi-res footage or complex effects, real-time playback is not possible. Timeline preview allows you to pre-render parts of your timeline to get a perfectly smooth playback.
Most effects can be keyframed, allowing you to change the parameters over time, using linear or smooth curves to achieve the result you want.
Flexible theming engine capable of a variety of light and dark themes.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Kdenlive for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Kdenlive End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Kdenlive in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 85 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by kdenlive. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.