Download Keeper Password Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Keeper Password Manager
by Keeper Security - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Keeper Password Manager latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- World's most trusted and downloaded password manager.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Keeper is the world’s most trusted and downloaded password manager with millions of people and thousands of businesses trust Keeper. The password generator helps keeps hackers at bay by creating strong, unique passwords. Stop using the same passwords over and over. Improve your online security with Keeper password
Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched Zero-Knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Furthermore, only you know the password to your vault. With Password Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you keep passwords up-to-date and makes sure your passwords are as secure as possible. Also, it integrates with Two-Factor Authentication providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, RSA SecurID and Yubikey).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Keeper Password Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Keeper Password Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Keeper Password Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Password Manager
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 95+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Keeper Security. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.