Download KineMaster for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by KineMaster Corporation - Freeware
Latest Version for PC
Download KineMaster 64 bit (2022) free for Windows 11 PC and Laptop. Latest version safe download and install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- KineMaster lets you create professional-quality videos in minutes!
- Official full setup installer, verified and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Create high quality video for your business or idea with just a few taps. Download incredible effects, music, stickers, fonts and much more from the KineMaster Asset Store!
Download KineMaster templates directly to your device! Remix them with your own pictures and videos! Moreover, save your KineMaster projects as .kine files to keep your hard work safe or share and let others to start editing where you left off!
Eight different blending options allow videos and images to be overlaid creating magical, artistic effects.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept KineMaster End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for KineMaster in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Editor Rating
- Video Editors
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 10+ Mb
- Last Updated
This App is developed and updated by KineMaster Corporation. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.