Download Kingston SSD Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Kingston SSD Manager
by Kingston - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Kingston SSD Manager latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Monitors and manages various aspects of Kingston Solid State Drive.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Kingston SSD Manager is an application that provides users with the ability to monitor and manage various aspects of their Kingston® Solid State Drive.
- Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
- View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
- View and export detailed drive health and status reports
- Update drive firmware
- Securely erase data
- Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
- Overprovision with Host Protected Area (HPA)
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Kingston SSD Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Kingston SSD Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Kingston SSD Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hardware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 62 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Kingston. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.