Download KMPlayer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by KMP PANDORA.TV - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download KMPlayer latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A free video player with great features and wide support of multimedia files.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
KMplayer is a free media player with high resolution movie support, Diverse Format support, Advanced options, Video capture and Internal Codecs are the main features. Without any separate codecs, you will be able to play any multimedia file.
Supports matrix function-normalizer function when internal audio codec is being used. Supports all the Codec from ffdshow and it additionally supports MPEG1/2. RTS, MPEG1, MPEG2, AAC, WMA7, WMA8 and OGG.
Watch movies in superb quality with support for 3D, 4K and UHD. Control over DVD selection, Movie menus, audio menus, subtitle menus, brightness/contrast and more. The codecs come bundles with the software, hence you can watch movies quickly and efficiently. Play damaged or incomplete Media files from corrupted media Downloads. Plays any type of supported Media without installing external codecs.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install KMPlayer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept KMPlayer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for KMPlayer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 46 MB
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by KMP PANDORA.TV. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.