Download Kodi for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by XBMC - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Kodi latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A free, open source and community driven media player for your ultimate entertainment center.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Kodi is your ultimate entertainment center with a free, open source and community driven media player. Endless features, nice interface, easy to use and a free media player that is designed to look great on your big screen TV but is just as home on a small screen.
Advantages & Key Features
Play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Available for multiple operating-systems and hardware platforms, use with televisions and remote controls.
With add-ons for streaming TV and movies, enjoy your Music, Movies, TV Shows, Photos and More …
Your music collection has never looked this good! Support for almost every format, playlists, party mixes and more.
So much better than a pile of DVDs on a shelf. Kodi brings your movie collection to life with artwork, cast genres and more.
Perfect for binge watching or the occasional catch up on your favourite show. Kodi keeps all your tv organised like nothing else.
Share your photos on the biggest screen in the house or maybe just some wall candy with a personal slideshow.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Kodi for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Kodi End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Kodi in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio PlayersCategory: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 66 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by XBMC. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.