Download League of Legends for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
League of Legends
by Riot Games - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download League of Legends latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Multiplayer online battle arena video game.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
League of Legends (abbreviated LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game. The game follows a freemium model and is supported by microtransactions, and was inspired by the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne mod, Defense of the Ancients.
The game consists of three current running game modes: Summoner’s Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss. Another game mode, The Crystal Scar, has since been removed. Players compete in matches, lasting anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes on average. In each game mode, teams work together to achieve a victory condition, typically destroying the core building (called the Nexus) in the enemy team’s base after bypassing a line of defensive structures called turrets, or towers.
League of Legends consists of three main maps, or “Fields of Justice.” Each have different terrain, objectives as well as varied summoner spells and items. A fourth map, the Crystal Scar, was discontinued.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install League of Legends for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept League of Legends End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for League of Legends in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Games
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 96 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Riot Games. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.