Download LinkAssistant for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by seopowersuite.com - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download LinkAssistant latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easily manage your link data and find new link opportunities.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
LinkAssistant enables you to easily manage your link data and find new link opportunities, have all your links managed in one place! It is a great tool to find relevant link opportunities. In just a few mouse clicks I can find out who links to top-ranking websites or niche competitors, but not yet links to your site. It is totally straightforward and easy to use.
- Monitor your links over time to make sure they’re as effective as before and don’t harm your website.
- Collects contact info for each of the domains that links to you. Thus, in case you want some of the links to be removed or changed, you can contact webmasters directly from the tool.
- Create professional white-label link building reports in PDF and HTML.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install LinkAssistant for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept LinkAssistant End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for LinkAssistant in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 170 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by seopowersuite.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.