Download Linux File Systems for Windows for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Linux File Systems for Windows
by Paragon - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Linux File Systems for Windows latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Gives you full access to Linux volumes within Windows.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software is a unique tool which gives you full access to Linux volumes within Windows. Plug your hard disk with ExtFS/Btrfs/XFS partitions into your PC and instantly work with any media on the Linux partitions. It provides read and write access to Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4 volumes. Btrfs and XFS are available in read-only mode.
Download and install
Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software
Connect your ExtFS/Btrfs/XFS drive to your PC
Your drive will show up in Explorer
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Linux File Systems for Windows for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Linux File Systems for Windows End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Linux File Systems for Windows in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hard Disc | Partitioning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 44 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Paragon. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.